Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Last Week of January 2009

Last week there were endings
Opportunities for new beginnings
Or so the song lyrics tell me
But ending are endings, beginnings are beginnings

A year of working on my Israel video production
With hours of fine tuning
Elements that matter only to me
Finally showing and distributing
The end of production, the beginning of preserved shared memories.

Six months of living with my father-in-law
With hours of shared time
Elements that matter to us both
Finally hugging and handshaking
The end of house sharing, the beginning of new times together.

Years of working with my fellow lawyers
With hours of interacting
Building a community and firm together
Finally reducing numbers and people
The end of firm building, the beginning of survival and re-growth

No comments: